Thursday, February 14, 2008

the focus of everything has changed

So I've decided to make this a pool and or final fantasy 11 based blog. But seeing as that I don't really play FFXI as much as I used to, small comments might be the only light of day that those references may see. but anyway.

I PLAY POOL OBSESSIVELY
It's not healthy, it's ... Well, let's just say it's a good thing my fiance works all day and I'm still a grad student(implying I have a concept of free time)

Below is a video of a practice rack I played today. More will follow as I catalogue them, and weed out things I already understand that are wrong with my playing. I implore all who watch, and play the game, to give feedback. I have only one request: Make it constructive please. So let me have it! Give me feedback, ideas for drills, things people want explained, anything. I have time, and too much desire to play "the perfect game."

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH wow, that's so funny, you taped your game! Funny in a good way, mind you. :) Silly boy.